What's New in RTM 3.7.1 (versus 3.7)
- Added new tab - Networking. In this tab you can watch a dynamic overview of the network utilization.
- Now you can see environment variables, threads, DLLs, mapped files and performance counters for a selected process. To open the Properties dialog for a specified process, you can select apropriate item from the context menu or double-click a process record.
- The Processes tab displays a tree of the processes.
- Any process in the Processes tab can be suspended/resumed.
- Now you can change the columns order for any list.
- Added support for the Windows XP styles.
- New commands for RTM Console.
- Interface improvements.
- Changes in the user manual and in the help-file.
Remote Task Manager 3.7.1