Hello friends. It is some time (about 2 weeks) that I detect these anomalies.
I have an assembled with ASUS H81m plus Mb, Intel i5 CPU, 16 G of ram, HD SSD Samsung 850 EVO 250 gb + HD 1TB, s.o. Windows 7 ultimate x64
After a few months, I was enjoying the speed and efficiency of the new SSD, I began to notice that some applications were "stalled": the browser (Chrome) starts in search (rolling ring) without ever opening the page, the same Office applications, the Ctrl-alt-canc does not produce anything, even the "stop the system" or "Restart" button does not work, so much so that I have to restart with a Reset. Instead, other applications continue to operate, e.g. Adobe Premiere or Avidemux.
The thing does not always happen, but after some use, in a non-systematic way. I noticed that the GPU of the RADEON HD5750 video card was more than 65 ° C, and, although I know that they are not collapse temperatures, I removed it by relying on the card implemented in the Mb. But the problem subsists, and I would not want to find myself with worse damage. Can you give me some advice?