Risultati da 1 a 2 di 2

Discussione: Maxtor Maxboost utility

Software Zone Fanatic L'avatar di alef

Maxtor Maxboost utility

The MaxBoost Trialware gives you the opportunity to try out the current pre-release version of Maxtor's new Maxboost software, a high-performance driver for Maxtor® ATA and SATA hard drives.

What is Maxtor's MaxBoost driver?

MaxBoost is performance-boosting driver software which operates under Microsoft Windows 2000 and XP and which is designed to complement your Maxtor ATA or SATA hard drive. The MaxBoost driver intelligently caches data in the host system RAM before it is written to and read from the Maxtor disk drive, enhancing the effective storage speed of your system under a variety of system conditions and applications.

What are the minimum system requirements to install and use MaxBoost?

Maxtor or Quantum ATA or SATA hard drive (RAID not supported)
    Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP operating system
    Intel or AMD processor, 700 MHz or higher (Dual processors not supported. Hyper-Threading must be disabled.)
    256 MB RAM or higher

NOTE: The MaxBoost driver is not intended for use with non-Maxtor/Quantum drives or system configurations other than specified above. Attempting to run the MaxBoost driver on unsupported system configurations can lead to decreased system performance or inconsistent system or disk drive behavior. Also, in the event of a sudden system shutdown, data stored in your system cache and not on the drive may be lost and recovery of that data may not be possible.

After you install the MaxBoost software, it will be enabled for use under the MaxBoost Software License until June 30th 2004.

More info

Download page
    antidoti per neutralizzare i veleni della "cultura" contemporanea: Lo Straniero, et-et
    Solo i colti amano imparare. Gli ignoranti preferiscono insegnare! (E. le Berquier)
    Totvs tvvs ego sum, Maria, et omnia mea tua sunt!

Software Zone Fanatic L'avatar di eymerich
    ehm

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •